Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Killer Day

Wow, I didn't get anything else accomplished last night. Just ran out of juice and decided to enjoy some time with my boys. Today I started out the day by going to have a shoulder massage. It wasn't a full massage, just shoulders and arms...but it was sooo nice! My shoulders have been pretty knotted up, so I'm glad Larry insisted that I do it. I truly do have a terrific husband!

Then I went over to the UP Mall area and gave 2 of my yearbooks to Patrick. Then I did some shopping for work and went to meet Dalton, Larry, Jamie, and Jamie's mom & little sister for lunch. We went to Red Robin and it was YUMMY. We had a terrific waitress and the staff kept our table cleared and drinks full.

When I came home I decided I was tired and laid on the couch for a short nap. Pretty soon Dalton got home with Larry and Dalton climbed up on me to cuddle and nap. He's running a fever and seems to be pretty yucky feeling. Nothing huge, just not feeling really well. Now he's napping on the couch and I'm getting ready to head to bed for my nap. He hasn't fallen asleep on me in a long time and it was so nice to get to cuddle with him while he fell asleep. He told Larry that he was going to lay with Mommy for a long time. I can guarantee you that Mommy didn't mind at all!

OK, nap time for me....then I have to get ready for our friends to come over and play games later tonight. I hope your weekend is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment