Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Camping

I am beyond excited to be going camping with my friend Karyn and her family. Karyn and I met in college and have the type of friendship that I love. We haven't seen each other in 10 years, but I know it'll be like we've never been apart when we get to the campground. Love that type of friendship.

Karyn and her hubby have 3 kids, so Dalton is BEYOND thrilled to be going camping WITH OTHER KIDS MOM! DO YOU UNDERSTAND? MORE KIDS! YAY!  He's also planning on requesting that Q (Karyn's only boy) sleep in our camper, because their camper "Obviously has girl germs". Ahem...

But yes, I know we are going to have the best time this weekend. It'll be fun to be with old friends. And it's an interesting experience to be planning a camping trip with another woman. She has ideas for meals and has some things already planned...so I'm not just saying, "HEY Go buy this stuff so I can do all the cooking this weekend." Woohoo!

And we're having good food too...beef stew, chili, hobo dinners...good stuff.

Hopefully we'll get some great pictures of our time together so that Dalton can add them to his friend book. Well, and so Mommy can too!

No comments:

Post a Comment