Monday, January 17, 2011

Ideas

So, I told you I'm trying to win a Silhouette right?


It cuts vinyl -- which is what I'm really wanting it to do. My "other" cutter cuts my scrapbooking paper perfectly well....but it doesn't cut reverse images. I have ideas of things to do with vinyl and they all include reverse images.

So I'm on the hunt for a Silhouette. And because Larry and I are watching our pennies (and our nickels, dimes, and quarters too), I'm trying to win one because that would just be FANfreakingTASTIC. (and yes Dad, that is a teacher-y word)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo, I am entering another contest...I'm glad most of you that read this love me, but I promise, my very next post will be a fun post. Or I should promise, it won't mention the Silhouette. K?


No comments:

Post a Comment