Wednesday, July 29, 2009

General Updates

Check out my sidebar over there...feed my fish. It's fun. Honestly, that's the whole point. They won't die if you don't click your mouse a couple times to drop a bit of food. You MAY find yourself still here in 10 minutes though, still feeding the fish. It's kind of like that rice game where you earn rice for a 3rd world country everytime you spell a word correctly. ADDICTIVE.

Check out www.crunchypenguin.com if you haven't already. It's a place I can go to write about stuff that isn't family oriented (and some that is!). I'm really enjoying having a creative outlet, so stop by and let me know what you think.

I'm going to do a batch of tie dye shirts next week (I think). If you are interested in one, email me at crunchypenguin [at] gmail (dot) com. At this point the colors I will be making are hot pink, bright purple, a couple different blues, red, orange, and grey. Those aren't the only colors I have, just the only ones I plan on making AT THIS POINT. If you want a shirt using someting besides those colors, talk to me.

Vacation is in less than 3 weeks. I can't wait!

Time for bed. :) Hope everyone has enjoyed the crappy July weather. I'm hoping August doesn't flip the weather and make it as hot as Hades all month. I hate the heat!

Stay tuned tomorrow for a special post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment