Saturday, July 18, 2009

Biggest Loser

I worked out this morning (at 6am *gag*). I didn't let the DVD kick my butt and for that I'm very proud of myself! It was only 30 minutes, BUT it's the only 30 minutes I've worked out since August of last year. I can't complain about that. :)

About halfway through the video, Dalton woke up. He asked what I was doing and came to watch me. Two years ago, or even a year ago, having him watch me would have made me turn the video off and spend time with him. I am not a big fan of someone watching me workout. You can join me and I"ll be thrilled as punch, but don't sit there and watch me.

So, anyways, Dalton is sitting and watching me and suddenly says, "I need to exercise too!" So he starts doing his version of the movements along with me. He was INCREDIBLY cute working out. He kept cheering me on telling me, "Good Job MOM! Keep going! Don't give up."

For once, I was almost inclined to wake Larry up just so he could see the cuteness...of Dalton, naturally. There's nothing CUTE about me working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment